Fire Protection Engineer |Buildings | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company?
National Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy is seeking an experienced Fire Protection Engineer to join their thriving business. Employing over 140 staff across their Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane offices. The opportunity to Manage, create and collaborate on an Impressive Range of Projects within their Melbourne Team.
What’s on offer?
A Generous Remuneration Package, working in an enthusiastic environment amongst Enthusiastic Engineers, working on a range of projects including Health, Education, Residential, Commercial.
Your day will consist of;
As an Experienced Fire Protection Engineer, you will be required to deliver projects from design through to completion on a range of mid to large scale projects. Coordinating with other disciplines you will have experience developing existing and new client relationships. Experience in detailed design, this includes but is not limited to sprinklers/hydrants/fire hose reel (both combined and separate), detection and alarm systems, gas suppression systems, foam systems, deluge systems.
Your talents will include
- You will ideally have 3 + years of Experience on Australian Building Projects.
- Relevant Engineering Qualifications i.e. bachelor’s in mechanical engineering
- You will be proficient in Navisworks, AutoCAD and Hyena.
- Ideally, have experience across the Health and Educational Sectors would be Advantageous
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com and call Flik on 0414 668 905 for a confidential chat.