Job DescriptionWhy choose this company?
Due to this impressive Consultancy’s continued success, they are seeking an experienced Fire Protection Designer to join their Melbourne team. Involved in a range of landmark projects across residential, commercial, industrial, health and education sectors. They also have offices around the country which will provide greater project opportunities. What’s on offer?
If successful you will be offered a competitive salary package along with access to flexible working arrangements, paid overtime, additional leave and performance bonuses. Your day will consist of;
You’ll be involved across a diverse range of Melbourne projects, across a range of sectors. Involved in liaising with clients, architects, and builders while providing detailed design for major projects across Melbourne. Attending site inspections and meetings, to ensure smooth delivery of design. Collaboratively working with engineers and the drafting team across all disciplines. Your talents will include;
How to apply?
- You will have 3-6 years of Previous consulting experience
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering/ Science
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and attending meetings.
- Must be proficient in AS 2118 Sprinkler Layout & AS1670 Smoke and thermal detection design
- Firm understanding of NCC-BCA
Please forward your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com and call Alan on 0410 406 703