Estimator - Water Infrastructure
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
Aptus are partnering with an international establishment known for providing quality civil projects including transport, tunneling, water and general infrastructure. An equal opportunity employer who embraces diversity. Senior management have an eye for talent and reward personnel that show genuine drive and a willingness to succeed.
What’s on offer?
With over 400 employees the business has a diverse portfolio of projects for an Estimator to develop their career path. Having an established brand and a strong reputation within the water industry they have an opening for an Estimator to compile and deliver competitive tenders as well as evaluating subcontractor tenders. The organisation is set up with advanced estimation software and are highly resourced with plant machinery and personnel to deliver quality projects. Your experience to date will be rewarded with a competitive salary + other benefits such as flexible working conditions.
Our client is looking for not only relevant experience but someone who will demonstrate a progressive and forward-thinking mindset who will continually seek ways to improve the company's competitive edge.
Your talents will include
- Experience in estimating, water/rising sewer mains, pipelines, sewer reticulation and earthworks
- Knowledge of tendering processes and methods
- A strong network of suppliers and subcontractors
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal - negotiation skills
- Sound computer literacy – estimation software
- VIC experience of projects up to $20m
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0414 668 905 to discuss company values and projects.