Estimator | South East | Commercial Builder
- Posted: 5 days ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company
This established, respected and award winning commercial builder has an excellent reputation across Victoria. They have been established for over 10 years and have a number of clients that offer them repeat business. They specialise in D&C builds across retail and government works
What’s on offer
In return for your skills and experience you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration, long-term stable employment with a supportive senior management team that operate an open door policy.
- Estimation of major projects including attendance at site inspections, take offs, trade pricing, vetting quotations and finalising tender amounts for review by the Project Manager;
- Preparing comprehensive handover reports and assistance in programming for successful tenders;
- Accurate assessment and comparison of quotations;
- Prepare BOQ’s, estimates, cost analysis and detailed trade scope of works;
- Initiating value engineering exercises;
- Ensure client and subcontractor relationships are maintained to a high standard;
- Develop and mentor junior members of staff
To be successful with this role you will need to able to work autonomously and under pressure to meet constant deadlines, comprehend and perform job requests to a high standard and show an excellent work ethic and a high attention to detail and accuracy. You will need relevant experience and a proven track record working on comparable tenders.
How to apply
An immediate start is available so if this is a role that you feel you can deliver on and get your teeth stuck into then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan now on 03 8319 5300 Don't miss out on this role and apply now!