EOI - Senior Electrical Engineer- Philippines - Airport Project
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionTHIS POSITION IS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
My client is soon to be awarded a major infrastructure project in the Philippines, I am keen to start talking with Senior Electrical Engineers with Airport experience (Airside experience) who are seeking their next challenge overseas - (Those who have worked expat positions previously will be looked upon favourably but not essential)
This is a full-time position and requires you to live in Manila
Why Choose this Company:
Major Construction Company who operate across the Middle East and Asia, delivering projects across Marine, Processing Plants, Buildings, Transport and more.
What’s on offer:
- Tax Fee earnings = base + living away from home allowance (Salary to be discussed)
- Accommodation paid for including cleaning, laundry, and utilities - fully furnished (1-bedroom apartment)
- $2,000K AUD Living away from home allowance per month
- Four 1-week trips home per year with flights paid for (economy)
- Yearly bonus paid to the same amount of monthly salary - Salary to be discussed
- Driver to and from work (could be shared)
- Visa's are covered
- MUST be Degree qualified
- Highly experienced Senior Electrical Engineer who has worked on Airport projects (Airside experience)
- Must be willing to work on probation for 6 months
- Must be willing to move overseas full-time (no FIFO offered)
- Must be organised and analytical
- MUST be an excellent communicator both written and verbally - report writing skills must be at a very high level.
- Ideally worked overseas before - Those who have lived the expat lifestyle will be looked upon favourably
- Worked Client side
- This role may cover a 5.5 day week from time to time.
- Taking partners/wives is welcomed, however, taking children is not recommended based on schooling etc…
- Ideally be able to start a 4 – 6 week notice period
In the first instance, please email me your CV - email@example.com to show your interest.
Ian Willett - Senior Consultant