- Posted: 7 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionThe Company
Are you looking to take the next step? Then this is the role for you. A Recognised Global Design Consultancy has opened its doors and is seeking Electrical Engineers to Join their Melbourne design team, In their State of the Art offices. With an enviable List of Projects and continuous success in the industry, they are looking to expand their knowledgeable team.
Undertaking Projects within Defence, High-Reliability Data Centres, Commercial, Hospitality, Transportation, Health and Residential space. You will have the chance to develop your Professional skills. Involved in the preparation of design, specifications, reports, calculations, cost-estimation and details/scheduling for projects. Then seeing your designs come to life when you undertake Site inspections and assist in the development of in-house technical documentation.
To Be Considered
- You will have 3-6 years of experience, and ideally be looking for the next step in your career.
- Previous Consultancy/Design Experience is a must!
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of technical design, with Relevant Programs. (I.e. AutoCAD, Revit etc.)
- Previous Building Services Projects / Experience.
How to Apply
Successful applications will be generously rewarded with Flexible Work Options, Competitive Salary, Paid Parental Leave and a range of other exciting benefits.
Email your CV in MSWord Format to Felicity@aptuspersonnel.com.au or give me a call on 0414 668 905 for a confidential chat!