Draftsperson/Checker | ArchiCAD | CBD
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
My client is truly one of the Australia’s biggest success stories. Starting as a one man band are now one of Australia’s biggest residential construction companies nationwide.
What’s on offer:
Work with one of Victoria’s leading home builders in one of the best work environments you can come across. Located on Melbourne's city Fringe this purpose built modern 4 story building has so much to offer, it even comes with a fully equipped gym on site for you to use.
Enjoy weekly Friday night knock off drinks, quarterly awards nights to reward staff for their continuing hard work and impressive results.
About the role:
As a Checker and Draftsperson you will report to the Senior Draftsperson and Drafting Team Leader. You will be able to follow projects from concept, through manufacture, to full completion. They will need to work with numerous stakeholders ensuring the project is documented correctly and completed in a timely manner.
- Using ArchiCAD to prepare and complete architectural drawings within designated time frames
- Liaise with external overseas drafting team to provide support and training
- Ensure all drawings are completed accurately to reflect customer requirements and in accordance with building standards
- Ensure that all relationships internal departments, external customers, suppliers and contractors are maintained or improved
- Apply client variations to working drawings
- Associate Diploma in Architectural Drafting or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of building regulations
- Strong understanding of Residential code requirements, planning schemes
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels in a manner that represents the values of the company
- Ability to manage own workflow without the need for close supervision
- Experienced in ArchiCAD
- Preferred 2 + years’ experience working for a Victorian residential builder
Make it happen:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to email@example.com