Document Controller - Major Projects
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Contract or Temp
Job DescriptionFor you
- Leading hourly rate
- 3 – 6-month contract – (likely to be extended or to go permanent)
- Major Transport project in Victoria
- CBD Based
- Excellent team environment
This role will be working for one of the Tier 1 consultancies, they are a global group covering sectors such as - Transport, Energy & Resources, Buildings, Water, Education, Environment and more… They are heavily involved in a lot of the major projects happening in Victoria at present.
Looking for someone who is diverse and who can be flexible - although this role is titled as a Document controller, they are seeking the skills of someone who can jump between Doc controlling and Project Administration. You will be working on one of the major transport projects in Victoria at the moment.
The requirements to apply:
- A forward thinker who can be flexible and diverse
- A strong communicator with strong attention to detail
- Document Controller / Project Administration experience within the Transport sector (ideally Rail)
- Will consider those from other related construction sectors too
- Ideally around the Mid-level of 3 – 8 years’ experience
- TeamBinder / Microsoft Excel experience
- Have a methodical approach
The role is fairly urgent so please email me your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. I will then be contacting all relevant candidates immediately.
0420 434 345
Team Leader - Civil Consulting