Contracts Manager - Infrastructure - PHILIPPINES
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionTHIS POSITION IS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Why Choose this Company:
Major Construction Company who operate across the Middle East and Asia, delivering projects across Marine, Processing Plants, Buildings, Transport and more.
Whats on offer:
- Tax Fee earnings - base = $8000K - $9,500K AUD per month
- Accommodation paid for including cleaning, laundry, and utilities - fully furnished
- $2000K AUD Living away from home allowance per month
- Four 1-week trips home per year with flights paid for (economy)
- Yearly bonus paid to the same amount of monthly salary - Salary to be discussed
- Driver to and from work (could be shared)
- Visa's are covered
Your day will consist of:
The Contract Manager of the Project Management Consultant (PMC) monitors that the Project is being undertaken by the various parties and personnel involved. This is throughout the planning and construction of the projects. The Contract Manager supervises the Contract Administrator and the Cost and Claims Administrator (s).
- Drafting a new contract for the planning stage of a major multi-billion dollar project
- Administer the Contractor's Contract throughout the duration
- Review, evaluate, verify and recommend on all the Contractor's Claims:
- Process, review, rectify and recommend on the Contractor's Progress Payment Claims
- Review any potential variations to the Works Contract
- Monitor and Review the submission of Final Accounts by the Contractor
- Preparing and reviewing of contracts and monitoring legal compliance
- Reporting any non-compliance and/or violation
- Determine compliance functions, duties and responsibilities
- Must be Degree qualified
- Must have a strong background in Quantity Surveying / Contract Management / Contract Administration (Held contract manager for at least 6+ years)
- Must be willing to work on probation for 6 months
- Must be willing to move overseas full-time (no FIFO offered)
- Must be organised, analytical, have a good commercial awareness
- MUST be an excellent communicator both written and verbally - report writing skills must be at a very high level.
- Contract Management of Transport projects such as Rail, Highways, Airports
- Ideally worked overseas before - Those who have lived the expat lifestyle will be looked upon favourably
This role may cover a 5.5 day week from time to time.
Taking partners/wives is welcomed, however, taking children is not recommended based on schooling etc...
Ideally be able to start a 4 - 6 week notice period
How to apply:
Please email me your CV to the firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Due to a high volume of applications, those with the most relevant experience against the above criteria will be contacted first.
Ian Willett - Senior Consultant