Contracts Manager - Client-side - PHILIPPINES
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company:
Major Construction Company who operate across the Middle East and Asia, delivering projects across Marine, Buildings, Transport, Processing Plants and more.
Having just won a major greenfield infrastructure project in the Philippines, my client has entered into a joint venture with a major Filipino group, we are now looking for a number of expats to assist in the delivery.
What’s on offer:
- Take home $9,500k to $12,000k AUD per month
$2,000K AUD living away from home allowance
- Tax covered by the company
- Accommodation offered – 1-bedroom apartment in Manila - fully furnished including cleaning, laundry, and utilities
- Four 1-week trips home per year with flights paid for (economy)
- Guaranteed 13th Month Bonus of one month’s salary per year
- Driver offered for work and weekends (could be shared)
- Visa's are covered
- Procure consultants, contractors, subcontractors and suppliers
- Control consultants, head and subcontract procurement admin, including the agreements
- Control all commercial, cost control and cash flow activities for the project
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of the head contract and of the subcontracts
- Ensure the contracts meet the legal, commercial and corporate standards and benchmarks
- Prepare, compile budget, financial reports and monthly progress claims for the PM
- Ensure the effective implementation of contract, commercial and financial risk management
- Manage the contract, commercial and administration teams
- Attend regular meetings with the stakeholders
- Degree Qualified – Ideally holding a bachelor’s degree or higher in Commerce, Construction Management, Engineering, Law or Quantity Surveying
- 10 + Years as a Contracts Manager (give or take a year or two)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Airports Greenfield or Brownfield - Runways – Terminal Construction – Hangars – Aprons – Taxiway – Com’s Tower or any other associated buildings within an Airport.
- Large-scale building projects (commercial – warehouses – industrial - schools – manufacturing – stations or similar)
- Large-scale civil construction projects (highways – ports – rail civils or similar)
- Large-scale Treatment plants (water – sewer)
- Additional qualification in contract law or similar an advantage
- Strong knowledge of FIDIC and other standard forms of contract
- Advanced skills in contract administration & general business administration
- Advanced negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management
- Dispute resolution and litigation services (desirable, not essential)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong leadership, people and time management skills
- This role may cover a 5.5 day week from time to time.
- Taking partners/wives is welcomed, however, taking children is not recommended based on schooling etc...
- 6-month probation period
How to apply:
Please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Due to a high volume of applications, those with the most relevant experience against the above criteria will be contacted first.
Anthony Sallmann - Recruitment Consultant