Contracts Administrator | SE Suburbs | Immediate Start
- Posted: 5 days ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company
Established over 20 years ago this respected specialist builder have been delivering high quality design and construct projects across Victoria. They have a reputation for delivering quality builds and as a result have a number of repeat clients that trust them to deliver on time and on budget with minimal fuss.
What’s on offer
In return for your dedication, hard work and expertise you will be rewarded with the opportunity to progress to Project Manager once you’ve proven your skills. Also, on offer is the opportunity hone your strengths and expand your skill set with company paid external training programmes.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
To be considered for this role you will possess a Degree in Construction Management or equivalent. Detailed knowledge of the Victorian construction market and subcontractors, have worked projects from start to finish and ideally design and construct builds. Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills are also key.
How to apply
An immediate start is available so if this is a role that you feel you can deliver on and get your teeth stuck into then please send your CV to email@example.com or call Dan now on 03 8319 5300 Don't miss out on this role and apply now!