Contract Administrator | Townhouse/Medium Density Experience
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionCONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR WITH TOWNHOUSE/MEDIUM DENSITY EXPERIENCE
My client is a growing Developer/Builder and are currently seeking an experienced Contract Administrator with townhouse/medium density experience to join their team on a permanent basis in the Inner North Metro region (8km from the CBD).
My client operates in the domestic and commercial market and have been successful in delivering commercial and domestic projects around Metro Melbourne including luxury homes, high-end town houses, boutique apartments and commercial projects.
You will report into the Director and oversee the contracts side of the townhouse division of the business.
My client has a healthy pipeline of up to 40 + Projects and will strategically grow the business with this workflow, opening up an opportunity to move into a more senior position as the company grows.
- Preparation of scope of works, subcontractor packages and procurement schedules
- Progress claims and variations
- Excellent communication skills
- Administration of RFI’s to clients, consultants and architects
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budge
- Tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline.
- 3 + years’ experience in a similar role with exposure to townhouse/medium density projects.
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- A technical understanding of the building process
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and subcontractors
$90,000 - $130,000 + Super
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org