- Posted: 5 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Our clients have been operating from 20+ years and are as busy as ever. Melbourne is the busiest state when it comes to infrastructure, development and design. Our clients are seeking for experience and motivated individuals that are passionate about what they do.
My client are an Australian industry leader in their sector that pride themselves on their success and growth over the last 30 years. Our client have projects both in the Melbourne CBD and on the skirts of the CBD.
My clients are looking to expand their dynamic team and bring on a like minded, energetic, experienced Contract Administrators to join their team on permanent basis in their Melbourne projects.
Our client are seeking someone to start immediately (will wait notice periods). It is important that you have new build and commercial experience. It would be preferred that you have a tertiary or trade qualification and background.
They are currently seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator with the following skills and experience.
- Contracts Administration experience within the Construction industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong professional relationships
- Attention to detail and motivated to deliver outcomes
- Strong time management
- Strong client focus
- Be a strong communicator both verbally and non-verbal
- Motivated and driven
- Relevant tertiary building and construction qualifications highly desirable.
Based on Experience - $130K + Super