Construction Surveyor - Buildings | Urban | Infrastructure
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
The client is offering a salary ranging between $85K to $100K package + Company Car + phone + laptop. The client has a strong Surveying team of around 45 staff, this covers Licensed Surveyors and Engineering Surveyors delivering across all sectors below. This is a consultancy so offering a great work life balance, no weekends and minimal overtime. This role will suit a career minded candidate.
Looking for Surveyors who have completed the preliminary surveying and the set out across any of the following projects / sectors.
- Land Development
- Building set out
- Urban / Major roads
- Transport projects
- Major infrastructure
The role is covering a mix of office based work and site set out:
- Client management
- Quoting and Estimating Survey works
- Site Set out across the above sectors
- Managing Surveyors
- Mentoring and Training others
- Some Drafting (In House drafting team covers most)
Based in the Eastern Suburbs - Projects all across Melbourne
You would need to have all or most of the following to apply:
- Surveying (Pre-Lim and Set out) across either sector such as Land Development, Utilities, Buildings, Roads, Infrastructure or other major related projects
- Feature Surveys experience
- Diploma or Degree Qualified
- AutoCAD / LISCAD experience
- Victoria Driving License
- Project Management – Full lifecycle (Bidding through to delivery of a survey project)
- Commercial Awareness
- Understanding / use of QA systems
The client havea large amount of project work ahead, they are seeking like-minded people and team players who want to grow with a business. They look after their staff well and they are always keen to reward.
Please contact Ian Willett by sending your CV to the below email address – Feel free to call if keen for a more in depth chat first.
Ian Willett – Senior Civil Consultant
03 8319 5318
0420 434 345