Construction Manager - Medium Density - North/West Region
- Posted: 7 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading builder in their Medium Density Division covering the Northern/Western Region.
They have been recognised for their outstanding work by receiving many award for their designs and builds consistently over the last number of years.
The company is as secure as you can get so job security is not an issue. This is long term opportunity.
You will report into the Building Manager and focus on oversight and controlling workflow within your jurisdiction to ensure projects are being delivered as efficiently as possible while producing a high level of Quality.
You will have the full support of the Building Manager and benefit from proven processes which are in place to make you succeed.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the Supervisors on Site;
- Managing & handling the building scheduling, timelines & pipelines;
- Scheduling the coordination of trades on site;
- Arranging supplies of materials and equipment and verifying delivery;
- Completing quality assurance inspections;
- Monitoring and controlling budgets.
- A tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline;
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail;
- Vibrant, approachable and positive personality with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- An aptitude for management and leadership and be technically minded.
- Prior experience in a similar position.
Based on Experience - $130,000 - $180,000 + Super
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications with relevant experience will be contacted.
Applicants must have a valid visa to work permanently in Australia as it is a permanent position.