Construction Manager | Custom New Home Builder | South East & Peninsula
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionEXPERIENCED CONSTRUCTION MANAGER – CUSTOM NEW HOME BUILDER
This is a unique opportunity to join a Custom New Home Builder in Melbourne's South East.
They have been recognised for their outstanding work by receiving many awards for their designs and builds consistently over the last number of years.
There builds consist of Custom Homes, Spec Homes and Dual Occupancy builds.
You will report into the Director and General Manager and focus on oversight and controlling workflow to ensure projects are being delivered as efficiently as possible while producing a high level of quality.
You will have the full support from the operations team in the office.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and supporting the Site Supervisors.
- Managing & handling the building scheduling, timelines & pipelines.
- Trade allocation of subcontractors to site.
- Completing quality assurance inspections.
- Monitoring and controlling budgets.
- Build relationship with Suppliers.
- A tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline;
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail;
- Vibrant, approachable and positive personality with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- An aptitude for management and leadership and be technically minded.
- Prior experience in a similar position.
Based on Experience - $140,000 - $160,000 + Super
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Only applications with relevant experience will be contacted.
Applicants must have a valid visa to work permanently in Australia as it is a permanent position.