Construction Engineer | Temporary Works | Sydney CBD
- Posted: 5 days ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Our client is a global Consultancy with a specialist Temporary works division - working closely with the majority of Tier 1 builders/contractors & clients to provide simple solutions to complex construction problems.
About the role:
You will be working on varied projects covering Sydney's newest high-rise residential towers, commercial buildings and infrastructure projects. There are numerous positions available for Structural Engnineers with demonstrated experience within complex temporary works projects.
Typically work will consist of:
- Crane designs (bases and/or steel grillages, ties & climbing sequences)
- Man & material hoist design and detailing
- Protection works such as screens, handrails & platforms
- Review of jumpforms and construction sequencing for the installation of precast panels/columns & steel work.
- Hold a Recognised Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Be technically competent in the delivery of Structural Engineering Solutions
- Have demonstrated Structural Engineering experience Designing Structures to Australian Standards
- Be competent with the Design of Concrete & Structural Steel
- Have experience using design software such as AutoCAD, Strand7, Spacegass & Microstran
This well-established Construction Engineering team are a diverse and social group. They are looking to add passionate and ambitious Engineers wishing to be challenged and learn from leading industry professionals. Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please contact Siobhan on 0414 622 689.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively, you can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689 or email your resume to email@example.com