Construction Engineer | Superintendent - South East Projects
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionFor you:
You will be offered on-going support and training, a company that values and rewards their staff, a competitive salary with a company car and phone, a diverse range of projects and the ability to progress. You will also have the chance to reach your Victorian water accreditation if not already there.
Salary is in the range of $90K to $130K package + car + phone
My client is a well-established consultancy who deliver clever and practical infrastructure solutions in Victoria. With a strong team of enthusiastic and professional engineers who cover Planning, Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design and Project Management, the team really work together to deliver some major Land Development projects in the state.
- Conduct site inspections and testing.
- Review engineering designs from a "constructability" perspective
- Manage construction projects in the Residential Land Development space
- Manage the administration of contracts, including the assessment of claims and processing of payment
- Issue notifications to Water Authorities & Contractors
- Liaise with Clients, Contractors, Sub-Contractors and relevant Authorities.
The ideal candidate will be water accredited have worked for a consultancy delivering land development projects (Not essential) - Others will be considered from a contractor or government background.
- Construction Site supervision of Urban Development projects
- Experience having worked in a similar role, preferably supervising construction in the urban development industry.
- Strong communication skills
- Contract Administration
- Claims & Variations
- Project Scoping
- Have worked with local councils and authorities and have the ability to negotiate
- Strong interpersonal skills, in particular, sound relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
Ian Willett - Senior Civil Consultant
03 8319 5318 - 0420 434 345