Client Side Project Manager
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Who is our client?
Our client are a leading provider of consulting, engineering, construction management and technical services who have a strong and successful reputation within the market. They have a large team of around 16,000 worldwide in 400 different locations across all areas of the business.
About the opportunity
The Melbourne office is now looking to add another valued member of the team who has the drive, energy and passion for delivering projects to clients in Victoria. This team has expertise in delivering as well as leading, project management to their clients in sectors such as education, health care, sports and high-end leisure. Types of projects they deliver have included aquatic centers, sports facilities and school programs to name a few. You will be heavily involved in business development, strategy planning and managing existing and future clients for these areas along with the team.
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to the below criteria; we would love to hear from YOU
- You possess a relevant degree in either Construction Management, Project Management, QS or Architecture.
- You have post-graduation 5 – 8 years demonstrated experience in project delivery of commercial and government projects, ideally gained from client side project management.
- A network within the health care sector is highly advantageous.
- Your experience includes full life cycle project management from inception to handover, managing diverse projects and disciplines.
- You possess excellent client communication skills (both written and verbal) with a professional approach to developing and maintaining relationships.
- You will happy to share your knowledge and mentor other team members where needed.
If you would think you would be suitable for this opportunity, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR call 0410405382 for more information.