Civil Supervisor | Foreman - $130,000 Circa
- Posted: 5 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is a leading Civil Contractor specialising in road and urban development construction in the metropolitan Melbourne area. Operating for over 40 years they pride themselves on providing high end construction services for major subdivision developments.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role will be responsible for supervising and ensuring safety standards are upheld across urban development and road construction projects. The Ideal candidate will have supervised across a range of civil elements including roads, drainage, earthworks, utilities and stormwater.
Other Duties will include:
- Direct, supervision and coordination to a dynamic team of operators and labourers.
- Successfully manage, control, and oversee all site construction activities
- Influence strong safety culture and ensure all health and safety standards are being adhered
- Meet project requirements including quality, on-time, budget and safety outcomes are achieved
- Experience across civil, roads, drainage and urban projects
- Ability to maintain progress reports to project manager’s and senior staff
- Strong safety awareness and standards
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
This is the perfect time to join Victoria’s civil construction boom. Our clients provides excellent support and allows you to take ownership of civil operations on-site. Be rewarded for your efforts with a company vehicle supplied and attractive salary package of $130.000 circa.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0404 690 657 to discuss current projects and other opportunities.