Civil Stormwater Engineer | Drainage Engineer
- Posted: 7 weeks ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionFOR YOU
- Salary of between $80K to $115K package - always depending on experience
- Chance to work on Major projects
- Projects cover - Rail - Urban Development - Highways - Roads - Infrastructure
- Travel / Projects overseas exposure
- Development into Project Management - Construction if wanted
- Flexible working
- Interstate options if wanted
Are a leading design and engineering consultancy who have partnered up with some of the major contractors and construction companies - They will not disappoint, they are CBD located and have won some major milestone projects already. They are renowned for delivering excellence across Urban Development, Infrastructure, and Energy & Resources.
The role consists of Stormwater investigations and Drainage Design, WSUD, The Project Management of small to large scale projects, analysis and design, offering technical advice and solutions, building and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Stormwater Drainage Design around Land Development or Infrastructure projects (Subdivisions - Urban - Roads - Highways - Rail or other infrastructure)
- Mid to Senior options
- 12d, DRAINS, MUSIC, HEC-RAS, TUFLOW or other related software involved in drainage design.
- WSUD Experience would be an advantage but not essential
- The ability to communicate effectively with Clients, Authorities and Councils
Ian Willett - Senior Consultant
03 8319 5318 - 0420 434 345