Civil Estimator - Senior Appointment ($150,000)
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
Aptus is partnering with an established civil contractor that has a proven track record of delivering sustainable civil projects across Victoria. This establishment has 100 staff that work collectively to ensure the safety, environment and daily construction activities are being successfully managed. Embracing a tight-knit culture senior management provide an open and transparent approach for you to succeed in your career.
What’s on offer?
This business invests in their people through development and training programs, salary reviews and infrastructure such as plant, machinery and IT systems. Management, encourage regular events and promotions which in-turn creates a healthy environment for all to prosper. A newly created opportunity has become available for a Civil Estimator to assist with a growing workload. The role will involve compiling and delivering tenders & evaluating subcontractor tenders for a range of projects.
Our client is looking for not only relevant experience but someone who will demonstrate a progressive and forward-thinking mindset who will continually seek ways to improve the company's competitive edge.
Your talents will include
- Knowledge of tendering processes and methods
- Experience in estimating, roads, landfill, bulk earthworks, pavements, roads, drainage, concrete, retaining walls and foundations.
- A strong network of suppliers and subcontractors
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal - negotiation skills
- Sound computer literacy including benchmark & Excel
- VIC experience of projects up to $20m
Submit your application to email@example.com or call 0451 990 792 to discuss company values and projects.