Civil Engineer - Infrastructure | Urban | Buildings | Melbourne
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: SA Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company:
A reputable and long-standing consultancy in Melbourne - This Urban Development company specialises in the engineering and project management of small to major residential, commercial and industrial subdivision projects, they also work with the local government as well as delivering a range of buildings projects and sporting events.
What’s on offer:
- $75,000K to $100,000K pkg for mid-level engineers / designers
- Career progression into Project Management - Construction Engineering
- Company bonuses
- Excellent team environment and not just a number in a large company
- Excellent location with facilities for the company (events / BBQ's etc.)
- Flexible work environment
- Job security - Years of work ahead
- Technical Design, documentation\
- 12d or Civil 3D Design across - Sub-Divisions - roads, drainage, sewer & water. pavements, car parks, local municipal works or other associated civil design...
- Site investigation and working with the construction team
- Tender and bid writing/review
- Working with the local authorities and contractors
- Exposure to Project Management duties (if wanted)
- 12d or Civil 3D across Sub Divisions - roads and drainage, sewer and water. pavements, car parks, local municipal works or other related civil works in Urban development
- Minimum diploma in civil or Civil Engineering degree
- Water & Sewer Design is highly desirable
- Excellent communicator
- Willingness to progress and learn
- Ideally some construction experience (Not essential)
How to apply:
Please contact Ian Willett for a confidential chat about the company and your career.
Ian Willett - Senior Civil Consultant
0420 434 345
03 8319 5318
Only those who are eligible to work in Australia can be considered.