Civil Engineer - Civil Project Engineer - Bendigo
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionFor you:
- Salary - $75K - $100K pkg (car inclusive)
- Civil Design across subdivisions, urban development, VicRoads projects - Major projects - InFill - Mixed-Use - Apartments - SubDiv - Progression & fun environment offered
- Career progression into project management or senior engineer/design
- Large team - mentoring offered
- Diversity in projects - help build Melbourne's future
A reputable Civil Engineering firm who have a national presence. Currently looking to grow their Bendigo team - Their projects range from civil associated around buildings such as healthcare, industrial, residential, in-fill developments, mixed-use developments and more. They also cover roads and subdivision projects.
They are seeking the skills of a Civil Engineer or Civil Designer to join their Bendigo office.
- Civil Degree qualified (Or Diploma qualified)
- Technical Documentation experience
- 12d OR Civil 3D design (Concept and/or detailed design) for:
- - Buildings – Pavements, drainage, roads, car parks, intersections, earthworks
- - Subdivisions – Water & Sewer, drainage, roads, WSUD, Stormwater, Earthworks
- - Roads – Highways - intersections drainage, roundabouts, traffic - Those with VicRoads civil design experience would have a high advantage.
- If you are a strong communicator and have site supervision experience then a more senior position could be offered
- Client and stakeholder engagement exposure
Ian Willett – Team Leader - Civil Consultant
03 8319 5318
0420 434 345