Civil Drafter | Civil Technician | Civil Draftsperson | Melbourne
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionTHIS POSITION IS BASED IN MELBOURNE
Whats on offer:
- Located either CBD or Southern Suburbs
- Salary between $65K to $90K package
- Career progression into 12d / Civil 3D design (if wanted)
- Diversity to work on Buildings, Roads, Infrastructure and Land Development projects
- Social team environment
- Large to medium sized teams
The first group is a pure Urban Development group who work across the Subdivision and buildings space (130 employee's and opening offices interstate)
The second group is an infrastructure, buildings and urban development group. A major group who can offer a lot of diversity in projects.
About the positions:
You will work as a drafter alongside designers and engineers as well as a Project Managers to deliver Infrastructure, urban and Land Development Projects. Options to move into 12d or Civil3D Design will always be available for those keen progress...
The ideal candidates would have a strong ability to draft using either Microstation or AutoCAD across Land Development / Urban Development / Local Government / Municipal / Transport / Highways / Rail or Road projects.
Your talents will include:
- AutoCAD or Microstation drafting across roads, sewer, water, pavements, car parks, roundabouts, drainage, bulk earthworks or other associated civil works, subdivisions etc...
- A recognised Civil Drafting Qualification
- Demonstrated Civil Drafting - Draftsperson Experience (Civil Infrastructure / Local government or Land Development)
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
All talks are confidential!
0416 275 485