Civil Construction Estimators
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
Aptus are partnering with well-established civil contractors’ that deliver a diverse range of services and capabilities. They deliver safety focused, innovative and performance solutions. Senior management have an eye for talent and reward personnel that show genuine drive and a willingness to succeed. Project can include utilities, water, rail infrastructure and bulk-earthworks.
What’s on offer?
These contractors have a diverse portfolio of projects for an Estimator to develop their career path. Having an established brand and a strong reputation within the civil construction industry they have an opening for an Estimators to compile and deliver competitive tenders as well as evaluating subcontractor tenders. Your experience to date will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
Our clients are looking for not only relevant experience but someone who will demonstrate a progressive and forward-thinking mindset who will continually seek ways to improve the company's competitive edge.
Your talents will include
- Experience in estimating: rail projects, utilities or water infrastructure;
- Knowledge of tendering processes and methods;
- A strong network of suppliers and subcontractors;
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal - negotiation skills;
- Sound computer literacy – estimation software;
- Major project experience.
How to Apply
If you are an experienced Estimator please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0414 668 905.