Civil (12d or Civil 3D) Design Engineer - Boutique
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
This medium-sized Urban Development company specialise in the engineering and project management of small to major residential, commercial and industrial subdivision projects, they also work with the local government as well as delivering a range of buildings projects and sporting events.
- Excellent package with pay reviews - offering between $75K - $110K
- Career progression into Project Management - Construction Engineering - Senior / Lead (if wanted)
- Company bonuses
- Excellent team environment and not just a number in a large company
- Excellent location with facilities for the company (events / BBQ's etc.)
- Flexible work environment
- Job security - Years of work ahead
My client is looking for enthusiastic Civil Engineers/Designers with a strong capability in using 12d or Civil 3D across Land Development/local government / municipal or Civils associated with a building project.
With a large amount of work on, you will join a strong civil team with a mixed age group offering an excellent work environment as well as ongoing support and training to deliver some major milestone projects... on top of this, you can choose to stay as a designer, a senior designer or move into Project Management.
- Experience using 12d or Civil 3D across Sub Divisions or the associated civil around buildings - roads and drainage, sewer and water. pavements, car parks, local municipal works or other related civil works in Urban development (options for mid-level at 3 years + and senior options at 6 years +)
- Minimum diploma or degree
- Water & Sewer Design is highly desirable (not essential)
- Excellent communicator
- Willingness to progress and learn
- Ideally some construction experience but not essential
Adam Lane - Civil Consultant
0416 275 485