Business Leader | Buildings | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Our client is a global Design and Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. They have a well-established reputation in the Australian market and deliver innovative and award winning projects. On the back of some major project wins, they are now seeking a Business Leader for their Melbourne office.
This role would suit a Principal/Associate level from a consulting environment who is experienced with identifying, securing and the co-ordination and delivery of large projects such as healthcare, sports arenas and high-rise residential and commercial buildings. This would suit an experienced Engineer from either a Structures, Services or Facades background.
Key aspects of this role will be:
- Mentoring, managing & growing teams
- Providing Technical Design Leadership with leading edge solutions to create value
- Overseeing Design teams, ensuring technical excellence and client satisfaction
- Buildings, Maintaining and Leveraging New, and Existing Client Base, generating new business opportunities
- Responsible for Tender Development
- Visiting various locations when required
- A Bachelor of Engineering
- CpEng desirable
- Minimum 10 years consultancy experience
- Australia design standards, strong local market awareness
- Significant experience within the Commercial, Retail, & Industrial Markets
- A history of identifying, securing work & creating revenue from key stakeholders and clients
- Tender Development, Project Leadership and Staff Leadership
Please contact Lee on 0451 990 792 for a confidential discussion and further information, alternatively please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.