Buildings Mechanical Mission Critical / Data Centre Space
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionInternational Consultancy | Landmark Projects | Buildings & Infrastructure Opportunities | World Leader
- World Leading Top Tier Consultancy
- Join An Established Team
- Excellent Salary and Benefits
Global Consultancy, working from their State Of The Art Offices in Melbourne's CBD. Opportunity to be a part of some of Australia's landmark projects. An established brand with a long list of high profile clients. You'll be joining one of the largest Building Services teams in Australia in the 'Mission Critical' space.
Would suit an experienced Mechanical Engineer with previous local Building Services and Mission Critical experience. You will be a confident design engineer with a broad understanding of Mechanical Engineering and Mission Critical Systems. Managing a variety of projects at any one time, effective communication and time management skills. Your primary focus will be on the design of telecommunications infrastructure and mission critical facilities, including exchanges, data centres, landing and satellite stations and mobile networks.
- Design and documentation of all aspects of Mechanical Engineering
- Attend client / project meetings
- Coordinate with other Services
- Liaise with authorities
- Complete site inspections
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering or a similar
- Previous Building Services Mechanical Engineering experience
- Registered Building Practitioner or CPEng would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Previous Consultancy experience a must!
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development / CPD Programme
- Clear path to progress to Associate
HOW TO APPLY:
If successful you will be rewarded with flexible working hours, an attractive salary package with various benefits.
Please email your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0414 668 905 for further details.