Buildings Fire Protection Engineer | Building Services | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 8 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Opportunity to join the Rolls Royce of Building Services Consultancies. Renowned for working on a number of landmark projects throughout Australia. An established brand with a long list of high profile clients. You'll be joining one of the largest Building Services teams in Australia. If you are going to do it. DO IT RIGHT!
As an intermediate Fire Services / Protection Engineer you will report to the Fire Services Manager and work as a team responsible for the detailed design and delivery of the Fire Protection / Services component across a variety of projects.
• Design and documentation of all aspects of Wet & Dry fire
• Site inspections & inspection reports
• Attend client/project meetings
• Liaise with authorities
• AutoCAD and REVIT experience a PLUS!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Tertiary qualification in Fire Technology or a similar
• Practical understanding of Hose reel, Hydrant, Sprinkler and Detection
• Proficient in AutoCAD, HYENA and REVIT
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Previous Consultancy experience a must!
• 25 days holiday a year
• Personal development / CPD Programme
• Clear path to progress to Senior / Associate
HOW TO APPLY:
If successful you will be rewarded with flexible working hours, an attractive salary package with various benefits.
Please email your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com or call 0414 668 905 for further details.