Building Supervisors - West
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionMy client who has been operating in Melbourne's Residential Building market for the last 20 + years as a medium volume builder are currently looking for an energetic experienced Building Supervisor to join their West Construction team.
You will report to a highly experienced Construction Manager.
Your duties will be the supervision of all work carried out on site, on up to 12 - 15 units while interpreting building plans, regulations, codes of practice, labour control and material deliveries in order to direct progress of work and monitor compliance with construction documents.
As with any Building Supervisor position negotiating with sub-contractors and coordinating their presence on site is a corner stone of the role. Due to this effective and clear communication is key.
If you will possess the following attributes and are looking for the next step in your career I would urge you to apply today to move closer to a position and organisation where you can learn and grow.
- A tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline is highly desirable.
- Minimum 2 + years Site Supervisor experience in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Vibrant, approachable and positive personality with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- An aptitude for management and leadership and be technically minded.
- Holder of a White card.
Only applicants with relative experience will be contacted.
If this is a job for you please follow one of the following options: Apply via job site, email your resume to email@example.com or call me on 03 8319 5320 and we can further discuss this role and your future career plans.