Avionics Specialist - Philippines
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company:
Major Construction Company who operate across the Middle East and Asia, delivering projects across Marine, Buildings, Transport, Processing Plants and more.
Having just won a major greenfield infrastructure project in the Philippines, my client has entered into a joint venture with a major Filipino group, we are now looking for a number of expats to assist in the delivery.
What’s on offer:
- Take home $8,000k to $12,000k AUD per month
$2,000K AUD living away from home allowance
- Tax covered by the company
- Accommodation offered – 1-bedroom apartment in Manila - fully furnished including cleaning, laundry, and utilities
- Four 1-week trips home per year with flights paid for (economy)
- Guaranteed 13th Month Bonus of one month’s salary per year
- Driver offered for work and weekends (could be shared)
- Visa's are covered
- Develop and implement new radar technologies
- Work with various avionics suppliers and software specialists to develop and use modeling and simulation applications
- Responsible for a wide range of FPGA activities
- Coordinate with CAAP and other aeronautical regulatory bodies regarding required systems, equipment, training and operations
- Perform analysis of avionics systems and avionics equipment
- Periodically compose and deliver briefing of results
- Help to junior engineers to overcome technical issues
- Reliable aeronautical information, aircraft airspace & ground operational information, runway and taxiway lighting
- All required Navigational aids at state of the art technology
- Periodically compose and deliver briefings of results
- Responsible for providing in specifying, evaluating, installation testing and/or modeling all avionics systems
- Study plan development, scenario design, simulation execution, and post analysis of the simulation results
- Compile report submitted by the Design Consultants
- Degree in Aeronautical/ Aerospace/Electronic Engineering
- Looking for 10 + years of design, installation and testing of radar equipment
- Looking for 10 + years of design, construction, or project management of Airport Development projects; or combination thereof.
- Resume shall include the avionics solutions and manufacturers information installed in his/her previous projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver and complete Airport projects of similar scale and complexity
- Good knowledge of IATA and ICAO; knowledge of CAAP guidelines would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of speciality engineering, design, and construction trades and disciplines
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- This role may cover a 5.5 day week from time to time
- Taking partners/wives is welcomed, however, taking children is not recommended based on schooling etc...
- 6-month probation period
How to apply:
Please email me your CV to the email@example.com in the first instance.
Due to a high volume of applications, those with the most relevant experience against the above criteria will be contacted first.
Ian Willett - Senior Consultant