Architectural Design Manager/Package Manager - PHILIPPINES (Buildings/Airports)
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company:
Major Construction Company who operate across the Middle East and Asia, delivering projects across Marine, Buildings, Transport, Processing Plants and more.
Having just won a major greenfield infrastructure project in the Philippines, my client has entered into a joint venture with a major Filipino group, we are now looking for a number of expats to assist in the delivery.
What’s on offer:
- Take home $10,000k to $13,000k AUD per month
$2,000K AUD living away from home allowance
- Tax covered by the company
- Accommodation offered – 1-bedroom apartment in Manila - fully furnished including cleaning, laundry, and utilities
- Four 1-week trips home per year with flights paid for (economy)
- Guaranteed 13th Month Bonus of one month’s salary per year
- Driver offered for work and weekends (could be shared)
- Visa's are covered
- Lead and supervise the team members
- Drive and guide the team in coordination with other parties
- Coordinate with the different Design Consultant(s)
- Coordinate with all local government authorities
- Ensure weekly coordination meetings are appropriately carried out
- Set the overall design direction, evaluate the appropriateness of the Design Consultant(s)’ proposed design parameters, standards and schedule, etc.
- Monitor the progress and ensure targets are met by the Design Consultant(s)
- Review the deliverables of the Design Consultant(s)
- Provide clear reporting, recommendation, and direction on project issues
- Ensure that the agreed comments and feedbacks are incorporated into the design
- Evaluate and monitor resolutions of project issues
- Oversee the analysis of the Design Consultant(s) tender submissions, recommendation reports and technical resolutions
- Supervise the construction tender process including the review and approval of all information
- Analyse and evaluate tender submissions, recommendation reports, technical resolutions and presentation of the Bidder
- Oversee the preparation and submission of Weekly, Monthly, and Special Reports
- Architectural Registration and/or qualification
- Overall we would like 20+ years of professional experience across Airports and Major Buildings
- Overall we would like 10+ years in the design, construction, operation or project management of Airports or Major Greenfield Building projects; or a combination
- Those with Greenfield/Major brownfield Airport D&C experience will have a huge advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully deliver and complete airport projects of similar size and complexity (or similar major large-scale buildings projects)
- Good knowledge of engineering, design and construction disciplines
- Strong leadership, people, and time management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Some skills in contractual and legal matters
- This role may cover a 5.5 day week from time to time.
- Taking partners/wives is welcomed, however, taking children is not recommended based on schooling etc...
- 6-month probation period
Please email me your CV to the firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Due to a high volume of applications, those with the most relevant experience against the above criteria will be contacted first.