3D Modelling Specialist - Revit & Cyclone
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur client is seeking a 3d Modelling Specialist
to join their team in Sydney who is skilled in Cyclone and Revit Modelling.
What You Will Offer
You will offer skills in some of the points listed below. As well as the technical aspect of the position there will be a client and project management aspect that will be an important factor in the role.
- HDS team supervision and development capability
- Daily use of Cyclone
- Project administration
- Develop and use skill set in modelling - particularly BIM, 2D and 3D deliverable
- Data preparation for analysis and process
- Project's methodology selection to meets the client requirements and timelines
- Data Analysis
- Data Quality Assurance
- Creation and maintenance of work instructions for outsourcing company's,
- Maintain currency of knowledge in the relevant High Definition Survey techniques, hardware, processes and CAD software
- Undertake post-survey quality checks and reporting
This is an opportunity to join a global surveying business who are leading the way in the 3d modelling market.
You will become skilled in a new technical software packages that will be a the forefront of the modelling industry.
The salary will be dependent on the applicant but will be competitive with the Sydney market $90,000 - $120,000.
How To Apply
Please contact Adam on 0416 275 485 or email me at email@example.com
Please note our client cannot offer international sponsorship, you will need to be a resident or citizen of Australia.