12D or Civil 3D Engineers/Designers - High profile subdivisions
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionTHIS MAJOR GROUP ARE OFFERING:
- Ongoing training and support
- Career progression into Project Management - Construction Engineering - Senior / Lead (if wanted)
- Excellent package with pay reviews - offering between $100K - $130K depending on experience
- Company bonuses
- Excellent team environment and not just a number in a large company
- Excellent location with facilities for the company (events / BBQ's etc.)
- Flexible work environment
- Job security - Years of work ahead
This large Urban Development company specialise in the engineering and project management of small to major residential, commercial and industrial subdivision projects, they also work with the local government as well as delivering a range of buildings projects and sporting projects.
My client is looking for a new Senior Civil Engineer / Designer with a strong capability in using 12d or Civil 3D across Land Development / local government / municipal or civils associated around a buildings projects.
With a large amount of work on, you will join a strong civil team with a mixed age group offering an excellent work environment as well as ongoing support and training to deliver some major milestone projects... on top of this, you can choose to stay in design or be offered development into Project Management or Construction.
The Senior Civil Designer - Engineer role includes:
- Technical Design, documentation of a number of highly technical projects in Land Development, Buildings projects and Local government (Subdivisions, Residential - Industrial - Commercial buildings
- 12d or Civil 3D Design across - Sub-Divisions - roads, drainage, sewer & water. pavements, car parks, local municipal works or other associated civil design...
- Site investigation and working with the construction team
- Tender and bid writing / review
- Working with the local authorities and contractors
- Exposure to Project Management duties (if you are keen to progress down this route)
- Experience using 12d or Civil 3D across Sub Divisions - roads and drainage, sewer and water. pavements, car parks, local municipal works or other related civil works in Urban development
- Minimum diploma in civil or Civil Engineering degree
- Water & Sewer Design is highly desirable
- Excellent communicator
- Willingness to progress and learn
- Ideally some construction experience
Immediate major projects from day one, great vibe in the office with incenctives and company bonuses, as well as paid overtime.
0410 653 932
Unfortunately, only those who are eligible to work in Australia can be considered.