12D | Engineer | Designer | Urban & Land Development
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionYOUR NEW ROLE OFFERS YOU:
- Salary between $80K to $105K package
- Team of 10 in Engineering offering you support and training
- Options to progress into construction or engineering
- Based Eastern Suburbs with close PT
- Continued use of 12d
Here is your chance to work for a well-known, medium-sized Urban Development engineering consultancy. having operated for over 40 years in Victoria, these guys are better known for their engineering services across buildings, land development and local government delivery.
About the Role
You will either be a qualified Civil Engineer or a Diploma level qualified Civil Designer joining the clients Land Development team. This role will focus on the delivery of engineering services for their Urban Development unit (Operating 12d) including the provision of input to the preparation of proposals, feasibilities, and reports.
As a 12d Civil Engineer or Civil Designer:
You will enjoy working autonomously and as part of a team to ensure the successful delivery of projects. Ideally, you would be able to demonstrate the following;
- Technical knowledge and experience in 12d and AutoCAD
- Experience in designing roads, stormwater drainage, water sensitive urban design, sewer & water infrastructure, Roads, Earthworks or other associated Civil works in 12d...
- Proven exposure to the local land development industry to Victoria is highly regarded but not a deal breaker - 12d civil design on subdivisions in Australia will still be looked upon favourably.
- Advanced Diploma or a Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline.
Company culture - Environment
Using your initiative is encouraged and excellence is rewarded. This client believes that an innovative and enquiring approach is the best way to address their clients' challenges.
To apply or for a confidential chat about your career, please email your CV and / or call Ian Willett on the details below.
Ian Willett - Senior Civil Consultant
0420 434 345 / 03 8319 5318