12d Civil Engineer or Designer
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Perth
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionMELBOURNE BASED POSITIONS - With exciting projects ready to join, now is the time to move interstate. Call me for a confidential chat about your options.
About the Company
Here is your chance to work for a global, multi-disciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company. These guys specialise in the Property & Buildings, Land Development.
About the Role
You will either be a qualified Civil Engineer or a Diploma level qualified Civil Designer joining the clients Land Development team.
This role will focus on the delivery of engineering services for their Urban Development unit, seeking a Junior to Mid-Level professional.
As a Civil Engineer or Civil Designer:
You will enjoy working autonomously and as part of a team to ensure the successful delivery of projects. Ideally, you would be able to demonstrate the following;
- Technical knowledge and experience in 12d and AutoCAD
- Experience in designing roads, stormwater drainage, water sensitive urban design, and sewer and water infrastructure.
- Proven exposure to the local land development industry to Victoria is highly regarded but not a deal breaker - 12d civil design on sub-divisions in Australia will still be looked upon favorably.
- Advanced Diploma or a Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline.
To apply or for a confidential chat about your career, please call Adam on 0416 275 485 - Please also send me your CV to email@example.com