We’ve already seen some fantastic Business Development
and Digital Marketing
candidates in our first two instalments of the IT Digital Candidates of the Week, but we’re taking a different approach in this edition – Part-Time Marketing professionals.
Some companies would massively appreciate an extra pair of hands – whether that be with those complex and time-consuming digital marketing tasks, raising the profile of your business or growing your inbound strategy, or even managing client operations.
We’ve selected four highly-experienced specialists with sought after skillsets – please read on and if there’s anything you want us to expand on, then don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Extremely passionate marketing professional, with a BA (Hons) 2:1 in Marketing Management and over 14 years' overall experience in various marketing roles, both client and agency side.
Has experience from working in the nursery, hospitality and FMCG sectors.
• Digital expert: strong on SEO (both on-page and off-page), PPC, Email and Social Media.
• Extensive experience in creating brand-based marketing strategies.
• Has experience in PR and Events and is capable of producing integrating online and offline campaigns.
"Has really good initiative and will come up with a strategy that’ll truly encapsulates the intended branding and tone of voice.
Part of the management team which redeveloped website and was heavily involved in the technical SEO side - very knowledgeable on this front.
A great person to work alongside – very happy and hardworking, as well as being interesting and insightful.”
Available for circa £20k for 20 hours per week.
Exeter, or Mid / North Devon
Highly experienced marketing director with over 20 years in the field. Has a proven track record of growing businesses - both large and small and across a variety of sectors.
Now seeking an ambitious company that he can help to grow. Not fazed by large projects - the more challenging, the better.
• Expert in creating and implementing strategies across traditional and digital channels.
• Able to run with the more technical digital duties too, so could be ideal for a hands-on standalone role.
• Extremely commercially-minded and driven - would be able to lend a hand to operational duties as well as marketing, so could be the perfect utility person.
“Redesigned our website and implemented a structure across SEO, PPC, social media, email and re-marketing. Since then, we’ve had an 108% increase in web conversions, while the cost of sales on PPC has reduced by 42%.
Very results orientated and easy to get along with. Approaches work in a straight-forward and down-to-earth manner and generally just gets things done."
Can commit between 15-20 hours per week. Salary negotiable.
Exeter, Taunton or East Devon
Around 15 years’ experience in marketing environments, both client and agency side - three years specifically as an Account Manager.
Professional and approachable, with experience coordinating multifaceted projects across digital and creative marketing, web development, graphic design and media.
• Strengths are in building client relationships, along with fantastic organisational skills. Can juggle multiple projects at once without affecting the end result for each customer.
• Most effective on creating strategies, with a team to support on the implementation side. However, can delve into the more hands-on style role if required.
“Partnered me on a number of client projects and has been an absolute dream to work alongside.
Strengths lie in project and account management: great with clients, listens intently in meetings and presents really well, and knows when to challenge and offer input.
If ever light on experience, will strive to brush up skill-set in order to deliver results in an efficient and timely manner."
Can offer three days per week, with take home salary around £18k
Mid / North Devon
An extremely personable marketing professional, with around 15 years' across-the-board experience.
Has relevant HND and has worked in a number of industries, but would be perfectly suited to a manufacturing, retail or similar SME.
Very creative nature and would excel in role that offers autonomy.
• Can demonstrate multiple instances of raising company profiles and has vital contacts in the local press.
• Perfect employee for a smaller workforce, as very loyal and willing to assist where possible. Also has a truly affable nature.
• Proficient on the design side of things and is extremely confident on social media.
• Understands basic SEO and knows way around Google Analytics.
“Was responsible for the entire marketing department, encompassing general marketing duties with event organisation, liaising with local newspapers and creating signage. Was instrumental in raising the profile and organising community work that won numerous national awards.
Extremely driven, organised and efficient. Very honest and trustworthy, and also very thorough and exacting”
Is looking for around 2-3 days per week and is available for circa £20k.
South Devon-based, but can commute as far as Plymouth and Exeter.
If your business could benefit from an experienced pair of hands on a part-time basis, or if one of the above candidates are of interest, then we’d be delighted to assist you in finding the right person. Our marketing candidates come referenced as standard, and we look to do as much pre-screening as possible. To find out more, call us on 01392 357539 or drop Shaun an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.